The following protocol must be accepted and understood by both parents:
- The monitor will be present at all times during the visit.
- The monitor will document interactions taking place between the parent and child during the visitation.
- The monitor is mandated by Court to 'redirect' a parent should they violate a visitation guideline.
- The monitor cannot relay messages between non-custodial and custodial parents, except when communication is regarding the arrangement of visitations.
- Cancellations MUST be communicated prior to a 24 hour period of the visitation to avoid a cancellation fee.
The Custodial Parent:
- Will arrive fifteen (15) minutes prior to the start of the scheduled exchange and return exactly at the end of the scheduled exchange.
- Custodial parent and/or designees will be required to leave the area immediately upon the exchange of child(ren) and picking up child(ren).
The Non-Custodial Parent:
- The non-custodial parent will arrive at the exact hour of the scheduled exchange and will return fifteen (15) prior to the end of the scheduled exchange.
- Use of alcohol, non prescribed drugs, cigarettes or cell phone calls during visits are prohibited.
- Please refer to 2016 California Rules of Court on this site for a full list of parental guidelines.